Selection process or 'What to expect'
Hiring new employees is an important process at BrightMarbles since we’re selecting people we’ll spend 8h each workday with. Our goal is to assess your knowledge, the capacity to learn, teamwork capabilities, and how conscientiousness.
So, how does the process looks like? After we've received your CV or LinkedIn profile, we will compare it against our open positions, and get in touch with you. If we have an open position that fits your profile, we'll schedule testing. We'll get to you either way.
Testing will cover basic programming knowledge. We are interested in the way you think. If you did successfully on the test, we'll schedule an interview, where you'll have a chance to talk with some of our colleagues in an informal, comfortable atmosphere. The next step is HR interview. There are no right and wrong answers here, we're just looking forward to knowing you better, and how would you fit in our culture.
If all the above is successful, our CEO will talk with you and we'll set the ground for mutual cooperation.
Why we think you'd like to work with us
- Flexible working hours (start anytime from 8-10AM).
- There's no overtime. In rare cases when clients ask for it, you can say "no". If you say "yes", every hour will be paid according to the law.
- 25 days of vacation for everybody, no exceptions.
- Salary according to experience and expertise. Check salary ranges in our ads, we're transparent about it.
- Remote work. There are those days you're just not up to work from the office, no worries, we get it.
- Private health insurance.
Do you have any questions regarding careers at BrightMarbles?
Let us know, we'll be happy to chat.